Rotarians are Empowered to Help Those in Need
ROMAC is able to provide Life Giving surgery to children and babies of our nearest Island neighbours because of the support and generosity of Rotarians and Rotary Clubs throughout the Rotary Districts of Australia and New Zealand. Rotarians and Rotary Clubs can:-
- Request your International Committee to allocate $2,000 each year to ROMAC – it is not a big amount, but if every Club donated that each year to ROMAC, we would ‘Give Life’ to another 50 children every year!
- Fundraise through Club activities like a Trivia Night – ROMAC can supply the format, questions and support which will not only add a great social day or evening to your Club’s social calendar, but everyone participating has the joy of helping ‘Give Life’ to a child who would otherwise have no hope.
Individuals are also important in our fundraising program and can benefit from our tax deductible status. There are several different ways you can support ROMAC:
- A one off donation – go direct to our DONATE page and click the radio button.
- A regular monthly amount that will occur automatically and can be stopped at any time – go direct to our DONATE page and click the radio button.
- A bequest by donating a percentage of your estate to ROMAC, i.e. 50%, 20%, 10%, 5%. Therefore proportions of your estate which you have left to your family and friends (and to ROMAC) will not be affected by changes in the size of your estate or by inflation.